Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 trade-and-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Analytics Manager job has just become available for Thumbtack, one of Silicon Valley's top tech start ups. The Analytics Manager is expected to scale the analytics capabilities of the organisation and build a world-class team with a strong team identity and culture.
About the Analytics Manager Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to pioneer and lead the analytics team of a US-based company’s global extension in the Philippines. You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders in analysing the business to solve problems, drive data-driven insights, and define initiatives that would unlock opportunities.
- Develop capabilities across various analytics domains (product, business, people, etc.)
- Build, mentor, and manage a team of analysts assigned to different functional and operational teams
- Work cross-functionally across several teams to align the processes, infrastructure, standards and tools to that of the global sites
- Collaborate with key stakeholders about strategies and road maps and translate those to tactical analytic projects; champion analytics initiatives to enhance business efficiency
- Support the company's requirements in data infrastructure and governance
- Collaborate with the core services team and understand the data platform and architecture in the company
To succeed in this Analytics Manager role, you will need to have strong people-management and cross-functional stakeholder experience.
- At least 10 years' experience in an analytical role, preferably in technical analytics and/or operations
- Extensive background in people management/building teams; has strong stakeholder management background
- Above average analytical problem-solving skills, a strong business acumen and the ability to synthesise insights from analysis
- Proficiency in SQL and MS Excel and ability to analyse large data sets
- Strong understanding of data infrastructure and governance
- Advanced degree and exposure to Economics, Math, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Business, Operations Research is nice to have
Thumbtack operates in an online platform that matches millions of people with local professionals for almost any project – helping customers get more done and professionals grow their business.
If you are passionate about tackling various business challenges for one of Silicon Valley's top tech start ups, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.