Director, Risk and Analytics
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 220000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Director, Risk and Analytics role has just become available at a growing, global fintech start-up company based in Makati City.
About the Director, Risk and Analytics Role:
In this role, you will have exposure to the overall life cyle of the customer. You will be involved in acquiring new customers, providing service to existing clients, and leading the team that delivers analytics practices to customers.
- Implement risk frameworks required for product deployment (e.g. process development, scorecards, scoring systems); design analytics solutions
- Collaborate with the product team to come up with new products and new services aligned to the road map
- Work closely with the clients' risk and/or analytics team to determine the use of the tool in their respective credit policies; develop presentations that highlight impacts of the products, roll out new models and perform ad hoc analyses
- Define models to be implemented - propose changes in models and strategy if necessary; perform model and portfolio performance reviews
- Bridge the pre and post sales; explain analytics strategies to give prospects confidence in the products and discuss what additional services will be needed to have a successful implementation
To succeed in this Director, Risk and Analytics role, you must be able to serve as the primary bridge between pre-sales and post-sales. You should be able to translate complex concepts to workable processes and systems.
- At least eight years' experience in credit risk management
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative oriented field of study (masters or PhD is an advantage)
- Extensive background in dealing with credit scoring implementations, credit policy design, and credit risk management frameworks
- In-depth understanding of credit risk, operation, and legal aspects in developing country environments
- Experience in managing a team (preferable pre-sales engineer, solutions architect, or tech consultant teams)
The company is a trusted name in providing non-traditional data in conducting credit verification for financial services companies. It is a regional company, with several territories across Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas. Having established themselves in the Philippines, they are now seeking to engage additional professionals for an expanding workforce to complement an ever growing clientele.
If you are an experienced analytics leader with a background in credit risk management, this Director, Risk and Analytics job is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply today or send your email to email@example.com.