Analytics and Business Intelligence Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 oil-and-gas Pasig National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Analytics and Business Intelligence Lead job has recently become available in Ortigas.
About the Analytics and Business Intelligence Lead Role:
The Analytics and Business Intelligence Lead will play a critical role in driving the organisation's growth and translating data into actionable insights.
- Initiate and implement BI and analytics strategies; champion projects that would drive efficiency within the organisation
- Provide in-depth analysis towards identifying opportunities for the organisation's continuous growth (e.g. develop forecast, statistical models)
- Collaborate with various business units to identify and understand organisational data needs and deliver solutions
- Provide data-driven insights to key decision-makers; develop reporting and analytics tools; integrate web analytics into customer and transactional analytics
- Supervise BI and analytics professionals and ensure the team meets the business's data requirements
The successful BI and Analytics Lead will be responsible for the overseeing the overall reporting architecture and analytics requirements within the organisation.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field of study or certification with any reporting tool is an advantage
- Extensive background in OLAP, Tableau, Power BI, Big Data, and cloud data and analytic ecosystems
- Proven skills in stakeholder management and people management
- Demonstrated expertise in BI implementation
- Ability to translate figures into recommendations, articulate a vision, and execute strategies
The company has been consistent in changing the landscape of its industry by introducing more advanced and environment-friendly products. They put high-importance on employee professional growth and creating a collaborative work environment.
If you are passionate about translating analytics to actual business solutions, this Analytics and Business Intelligence Lead role is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.