Business Intelligence Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 hospitality-and-catering Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Intelligence Manager job has recently become available at one of the fastest growing start-ups in the region.
About the Business Intelligence Manager Role:
The role entails reporting directly to the group's CFO while working cross-functionally across the organisation.
- Collaborate with different teams to identify areas which can be answered through data; influence stakeholders through providing data-driven insights
- Measure results and outcomes, identify causality relationships, and predict future performance through statistical and econometric models
- Improve data visualisation platform and data management
- Manage and lead a team of analysts
To be a successful Business Intelligence Manager, you must be able to become a trusted partner within the organisation by developing a positive relationship with the higher management.
- Minimum of five years' experience in BI, analytics or finance, data management
- In-depth knowledge in SQL, PowerBI/Tableau, Excel, and any programming language
- Ability to translate figures into stories and actionable insights and communicate results clearly
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Must have a problem solving attitude
The company is the largest and fastest growing budget hospitality chains in Southeast Asia. It was launched back in 2015 and is now present in seven countries.
If you are highly-analytical, driven, innovative, and excited to work in a culturally-diverse environment, this Business Intelligence Manager role could be a good opportunity for you.
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.