Information Security Manager
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
An exciting and equally challenging Information Security Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected universal banks based in Taguig City. In this job, you will be responsible for designing and implementing security strategies, Information Security framework across departments and security objectives aligned with business objectives of the organisation.
About the Information Security Manager role:
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, this role is going to be SME for implementation of security best practices across industry. You will also act as a liaison between IT & Business teams for Information Security aspects and facilitate information security governance through the implementation of a governance program, through robust Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) framework including attending the information security steering committee.
- Ownership and Maintenance of all ISMS Policies, Procedures and relevant standards and supporting documentation as directed
- Design and Implement an awareness program on security, quality & compliance
- Develop Information Security and Risk related Metrics and Dashboards and align to business objectives
- To maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders within and outside the organisation with respect to Information security and other standards
- Undertake annual risk assessments within scope of the ISMS based on the documented risk methodology
- Forms a ‘Centre of Excellence’ on Information security to offer internal consulting services.
The successful Information Security Manager must have knowledge of Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Circular 982, Data Protection Act 2012, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards and Law of Secrecy of Bank Deposits
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or equivalent from reputed International Institute (preferably specialisation in IT/Operations/TQM)
- 10-15 years' experience out of which eight to ten years in Information Security and other frameworks like ISO 27001, NIST, PCI DSS, SOX, SSAE
- Currently working in the capacity of Information Security Manager or higher
- Certified Auditor for International standards and frameworks desirable
- Experience in minimum of 2 project implementations on ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001)
- Information security management qualifications such as CISSP or CISM
This global bank is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur and operating in high growth economies in ASEAN. The group's business activities are primarily in the areas of Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, comprising Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Treasury & Markets, and Group Strategy & Strategic Investments, with its core markets being Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand and now Philippines.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains positive attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Information Security Manager job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.