Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 715000 1105000 1105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The IT Offshore team of one of the oldest publishing house in the world is hiring for a Security Engineer to be based in Makati City. In this Security Engineer job, you will be responsible for the Global Management and Administration of Security tools on an Administrator level and also the point-person during outages that require Tier 2 or Tier 3 support as well as during planning and deployments of security-tools related projects.
About the Security Engineer Role:
Reporting to the Global Information Security Manager, the Security Engineer role will ensure that best practices and appropriate configurations are always followed for new or existing security tools with security hardening in place. This role will also be responsible for mitigating any vulnerabilities that are found on the appropriate systems as well as ensuring all systems are reviewed for vulnerabilities before implementation.
- Global project management from start to operation deployment completion to whatever will be assigned
- Global Administration and Intermediate Operation Support for All Security Technology/Tools – e. Encryption (file and whole disk), Mail Gateway, Web Gateway/Web Security, 2-Factor Authentication, Secure Remote Connect, Central Log Collectors, Central File Integrity Monitoring, Antivirus, Vulnerability Management, Mobile Device Management, Network Monitoring, IPS/IDS, Cloud Security and Data Security (DLP)
- Maintains knowledge and expertise in security-related technologies, trends, cyber security threats, issues, and solutions
- Security Incident Management Senior Support
- Global Security Technology Implementation, Improvement/Enhancement, Upgrade, System Troubleshooting and Management
The successful Security Engineer must have broad and up-to-date knowledge about security technologies, best practices, trends and cyber security threats.
- College graduate with a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any IT-related courses
- At least three to over five years' application experience in any Information Technology/Security role
- Advance or Intermediate Knowledge to Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems and virtualization technologies, Active Directory, DNS
- Expert, Intermediate and Advance Knowledge of a wide variety of Security technologies
- Expert, Intermediate and Advance Knowledge about regulatory requirements including but not limited to PCI-DSS, ISO2700, HIPAA, SSAE16 is a plus
- Knowledge with AWS Environment and Security is an Advantage
Today, the Manila office has grown to more than 400 professionals with expertise in the fields of Information Technology, Digital Publishing, and Customer Services. Currently, the organisation is making initiatives to developing new technological solutions and service innovations to meet the growing needs of the organisation.
If you want to be part of an organisation that is characterised by open expression, constructive collaboration, and continuous engagement then this is the right company for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team whose mission is to sustain the business-as-usual needs of the company and in order to enforce adequate security procedures.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.