Security Ethical Hacker Team Lead
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Security Ethical Hacker Team Lead job in a prestigious financial institution based in Taguig has just become available. You will be a part of the Security and Risk team that delivers robust and efficient security test practice as directed by business constraints while respecting controls.
About this Security Ethical Hacker Team Lead role:
Reporting to the Head of IT Security and Risk, the Security Ethical Hacker Team Lead is responsible in delivering security testing practice and automation for ethical hacking while meeting quality criteria and project constraints. The role is expected to explore and try different methods to hack and break the existing controls within quality and reduce the risk exposure of the organisation.
- Report on findings using structured methods and provide recommendations on remediations
- Participate in red-teaming exercises
- Ensure alignment to Chief Architect roadmaps and strategies
- Help meet service levels for systems (availability, security, and performance)
- Influence the direction of the overall architecture especially on security framework
- Develop and maintain standards of software & system test automation, components, and release management
The successful Security Ethical Hacker Team Lead must have demonstrated experience in delivering security test automation for mission critical systems and structured penetration testing reports for systems.
- At least three years' experience as team lead
- Demonstrable deep and applied knowledge of the following (minimum five years)
- Experience with commercial and other ethical hacking tools
- Detailed knowledge of network security
- Detailed knowledge of mobile security
- Detailed knowledge of web security
- Security Test Automation
- Ability to operate at own initiative with a pro-active attitude, within the directions and confines of management and bank policy
- Experience working in an agile development life cycle
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network. It is currently among leaders in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index ‘banks industry’ group.
If you are someone who has critical attention to detail about quality, code, troubleshooting, efficiency and design, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company and participate in its IT Risk programme.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.