Virus Analyst II
Salary Market aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 17 July 20192019-08-02 2019-09-15 it Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global security software companies is hiring a Virus Analyst II to process ticket submissions for file verification and create appropriate solutions and recommendations depending on analysis results and provide cleaning.
About the Virus Analyst II Role:
Reporting to the Virus Analyst Manager, the Virus Analyst II job will develop analysis and service tools to increase accuracy and efficiency of work.
- Handle case tickets for file analysis
- Coordinate with third party engine provider for FA cases
- Create pattern for malicious files and if applicable clean-up tool and instructions
- Document and provide recommendation to improve automation systems
- Lead projects or be a member as may be assigned by management
The successful Virus Analyst II must have working knowledge on Windows Systems Internals – architecture, process, and memory registry.
- Bachelor's degree or higher on a technical discipline related to IT (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.)
- Minimum of five years relevant experience
- Working knowledge on file classification (binary executables) through static, dynamic and behavioural analysis
- Working knowledge on networking specifically on topology, protocols, file sharing and domain IP
- Fundamental development and programming skills – scripting (Python, Perl, PHP, etc.) or high-level languages (Java, C#, etc.)
With more than 20 years of experience they are today’s pioneers for innovative IT security solutions, which are regularly awarded by institutes and the trade press.
If you are someone who has familiarity with advanced reverse engineering techniques such as anti-debugging, rootkit, botnets, exploits and vulnerabilities, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company that's dedicated to strengthen their craft and securing the cyber world with world-class security expertise.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.