Application Security Officer
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-28 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Application Security Officer role in Makati City has just arisen at a fast-growing startup company that specialises in AI-enabled automation solutions. In this job, you will be planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, network, and data, analyse existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements.
About the Application Security Officer Role:
As the Application Security Officer, you will be responsible for preparing reports and action plans in the event of a security breech. You are also expected to organise and conduct tests and “ethical hacks” of the existing security architecture.
- Take the lead in developing, maintaining and updating the information security strategy and information security programme
- Prevent data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect the network
- Define and enforce a secured application architecture
- Assist the engineering teams with code reviews and code security
- Perform vulnerability management
- Develop security metrics and measurement for application security and SDLC security activities
The successful Application Security Officer must have expert knowledge of secure application architectures, authentication and control of application permissions, and implementation of these practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience
- Preferably at least five years' combined experience with a detailed technical knowledge and hands-on practice in application and network security, penetration testing, secure software development and/or QA
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breech or other emergency. Good analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of cloud web, mobile, and client application security vulnerabilities, attack methods, and countermeasure techniques
- Experience bringing security designs and secure development practices into Agile development environments
Founded in 2013, the company has been named twice as a top startup in the Philippines. They lead in the development of solutions for process automation and data management, internal system and customer solutions.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the most exciting growing companies then the Application Security Officer is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to learn in an environment that builds products using machine learning, automation and good old-fashioned human creativity.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.