Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 it Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 2600000 2860000 2860000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international BPO company with global operations is looking for an IT Manager to be part of their growing company. With headquarters in the US and Singapore, they cover clients in different locations including the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
About the IT Manager Role:
Reporting to the CTO, you will direct the functions, processes, and operations of the IT team and ensures policies and procedures, and objectives align with client goals. This role will also lead the operations of the SOC to ensure optimal identification/resolution of security incidents, and enhance client security. you will also be responsible for creating policies and protocols for hiring, and building new processes and will also help in setting the scope of new security development projects.
- Serve as a knowledgeable representative of our solution during technology vendor, prospect and client meetings
- Monitor key performance indicators, determine gaps in performance metrics, and recommend/execute change management techniques for efficiency/quality improvements
- Oversee the monitoring, identification and resolution of security incidents to detect threats through analysis, investigations and prioritisation of incidents based on risk/exposure
- Manage outsourced and in-house SOC services for quality performance and fulfilment of service level agreements (SLA)
- Develop and maintain an incident response management programme that includes incident detection, analysis, containment, eradication, recovery and chain of evidence/ forensic artefacts required for additional investigations
- Analyse applications functionality and new technologies to optimise effective/efficient incident review by staff and minimise client risk
To succeed in this IT Manager role, you must have prior experience in IT management, security engineering, and security analysis.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of related work experience, is desired
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in managing information technology and computer systems
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage, and peripheral devices
- Experience performing analysis utilising SIEM technologies
- Strong understanding of networking and associated protocols
- Strong knowledge of general cyber security concepts
Operating now for more than five years, this organisation hires people with open minds, flexible and willing to challenge the way BPOs operate in the Philippines. The opportunities that they present can help you gain international experience as you work directly with exciting clients all around the world.
If you are ambitious, want to find better ways of doing things, and want to work in an environment with like-minded people, this IT Manager role is right for you. The company believes that the secret to self-improvement comes from being around others who possess the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values that you want to possess.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.