Cyber Defence Principal Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 human-resources-and-personnel Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1820000 1820000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in advisory, broking and solutions is recruiting a Cyber Defence Principal Analyst to join a pioneer team. In this role, you will be part of the cyber defence team in the global security operations centre, providing security monitoring, triage and handling/leading of potential incidents, and helping to constantly improve the ways that the team works to keep up with the latest threats against the business.
About the Cyber Defence Principal Analyst Role:
The Cyber Defence Principal Analyst will be at the forefront of this exciting area of cybersecurity, protecting the business and interests daily. Fast and effective identification and triage of potential incidents is essential for this role to protect critical data and assets.
- Monitor and respond to cybersecurity threats against the business
- Investigate alerts and seek out potential security issues through troubleshooting, log analysis, and use of tools such as SIEM
- Ensure that there is a timely response to any cyber incidents to minimise the impact to the business, including interacting with different technical teams and business areas where needed
- Help improve the business' security posture against attackers and threats through fine tuning and rule creation
- Safely acquire and preserve the integrity of cybersecurity data required for incident analysis to help determine the technical/operational impact, root cause(s), scope and nature of incidents
- Mentor junior analysts
To succeed in this Cyber Defence Principal Analyst role, you will need to have a good technical aptitude, a calm approach under pressure, excellent communicative skills to technical and non-technical audiences, and have a genuine passion for security.
- Minimum of eight years’ experience working as part of a mature cyber defence centre or security operations centre
- Cybersecurity operations centre (SOC) expertise
- Experience working with business functions such as Governance Risk and Compliance, Legal, or Audit
- Experience in monitoring and responding to cybersecurity threats against our business
- Experience in investigating alerts and seeking out potential security issues through troubleshooting, log analysis, and use of tools such as SIEM (QRADAR, Splunk, Exabeam)
- Any relevant security and network certifications (CISSP, CISM, SSCP, OCSP, Security+, CySA+, GREM, GCIA, Network +, CCNA, etc.)
This global company designs and delivers solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
If you have a calm approach under pressure and have a genuine passion for security this Cyber Defence Principal Analyst is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.