Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 25 April 20192019-05-09 2019-06-24 health-and-safety 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
An exciting Senior Software Application Developer job has become available in a leading healthcare company, based in Taguig City.
About the .Net Developer:
Being part of a small global team, the .Net Developer would be responsible for designing and developing software applications, and/or customising existing software for client use. This includes functionality enhancement, error correction, and operational efficiency optimisation.
- Collaborate with systems analysts and senior IT members to determine project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Determine operational feasibility through evaluating analysis, defining problems and requirements, and proposing solutions
- Design and develop viable solutions and demonstrate them through documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, mock-ups, code comments, and clear code
- Unit test solution and deliver result in a timely manner
- Conduct systems analysis and recommend modifications in design or approach in implementation
To succeed in this role, you must be a self-starter who can work independently and a solid team player who can collaborate with all team members in person or remotely.
- Extensive knowledge of software programming languages, design, debugging, and testing
- Strong knowledge of either VB.Net or C# (VB.Net would be preferred)
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Programming principles, web design and development. Proficiency with Microsoft technologies
- Must be precise at analyzing information and capable of developing solutions for complex problems
- Experience with report writing, preferably using MS SSRS
The company is an international healthcare company recognised for being a world leader in advancing practices in medicine, science, and technology – particularly in rapid diagnostics at the point of care.
If you are a talented individual, a self-starter, and a solid team-player willing to tackle challenges, this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or send your CV to vaneza.delayola@Robert.Walters.com for a confidential discussion.