Senior Dynamics AX/365 Developer
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
A Fortune 100 American electronics company and leading technology products distributor is seeking a high-calibre MS Dyamics 365 Solution Architect to be responsible in solution design, and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 solutions.
About the MS Dynamics 365 Solution Architect:
The Dynamics 365 Solution Architect will play an integral part in managing the overall application architecture and design decisions during a project. You will work to map the overall design to client requirements and systems, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit within the enterprise context.
- Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 (F&O) projects
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customisation, and integration to meet those needs within Dynamics 365 (F&O)
- Deep knowledge of the Dynamics F&O, Customer Engagement, USD, Interactive Service Hub, Field Service and Portals. Strong understanding of when to use of native features and when it is appropriate to use custom development. Ability to successfully communicate this information to both internal and client teams
The successful MS Dyamics 365 Solution Architect must have a strong Dynamics 365 (F&O) background in development and administration of open sources databases.
- Three+ years' Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement applications (CRM) product experience and processes along with experience in other MS Dynamics modules
- Five+ years of project experience and three+ years of consulting experience
- Professional certification in F&Oor agree to achieve appropriate certification in agreed upon timeframe
- Experience implementing and customising Dynamics F&O and Dynamics 365
- Experience with other Microsoft products (e.g., Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, SharePoint, etc.)
- Proficient in Visual Studio, Business Intelligence Development Studio, PowerBI, O365 Administration, SQL Server Data Tools, and Team Foundation Server
- Familiarity with Azure SQL, SSIS or other ETL technologies
This company has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence. Main goals included is to help companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programs as well as providing professional Technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
If you are a talented MS Dyamics 365 Solution Architect professional and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.