Senior Oracle Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A worldwide group of independent financial services company serving the world's elite hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms is looking to recruit an Senior Oracle Developer. In this job, you will have experience working directly with end users to understand and resolve issues within the system.
About the Senior Oracle Developer:
The Senior Oracle Developer will play an integral part in supporting the global operations in a complex environment. You will be responsible for the development and support of Oracle databases.
- Ensures the integrity of all physical database objects and established database procedures
- Ensures work is thoroughly tested and smoothly implemented
- Responsible for database performance and capacity monitoring and tuning in relation to the conversion from Sybase to Oracle
- Provides technical support and basic training in the proper use of production databases to database users
- Assists in troubleshooting application problems where database management is an integral element
- Analyses and recommends upgrades and/or new acquisitions of hardware to support new systems or growth of existing systems
The successful candidate must have a strong Oracle Database Developer background as well as excellent development and support skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle database versions 11g, 10g
- Creating utilities to parse through code in various languages (JAVA, .NET/C#, Delphi, J2EE) for syntax conversion
- Must have minimum of three to five years' experience working as a Database Administrator/Developer
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and standards, best practices and procedures relating to database administration
- Experience in financial industry a plus
- Must have excellent technical skills and knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and troubleshooting skills with superior verbal/written skills are required
This company has its roots in Europe, with a history spanning 75 years. They operate in six continents and employ more than 6,000 professionals across 45 countries. The firm boasts of its management that is supportive, personable and focused on developing professionals to the highest standards.
If you are a talented Senior Oracle Developer and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.