SAP SuccessFactors Project Lead
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region Taguig PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global financial services company is seeking an SAP SuccessFactors Project Lead. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in pioneering an SAP SuccessFactors business.
About the SAP SuccessFactors Lead Role:
The SAP SuccessFactors Lead will set up the employee central. You will partner with the business, as well as our colleagues in IT, to understand the business' requirements and priorities. You will lead all SAP SuccessFactors services, support, optimisation, consultation and creation of solutions built on new emerging modules of SuccessFactors.
- Develop a roadmap which supports the collective vision as well as lead the delivery, solution design, and configuration
- Lead the system analysts, developing them technically and professionally, as well as manage and enhance business relationships with key partners
- Actively support the establishing and maturing of the target operating model, including documenting processes and procedures
The successful SAP SuccessFactors Lead must create valuable insights using voluminous data collected from internal and external systems on a large scale.
- Excellent design, configuration and testing of core SAP HCM functionality experience
- At least 10 years of experience of working with HR systems specific to SuccessFactors
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP integration
- Experience leading functional development across the SuccessFactors suite; employee central, recruitment, learning, performance and goals, etc.
- Willingness and desire to work across all the SuccessFactors solution modules
- Expertise and certification in SF Employee Central is a minimum, preferably with other certifications
- Experience with at least one major full life cycle SuccessFactors employee central project
This global company has its roots in the United States, with a history spanning 100 years with operations in more than 80 countries and market jurisdictions.
If you are a talented SAP SuccessFactors Lead and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.