Senior MS Dynamics AX/365 Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 it Taguig National Capital Region Taguig PH 1630 PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior MS Dynamics AX/365 Developer job has just become available at a leading IT distributor in Taguig.
About the Senior MS Dynamics AX/365 Developer:
The Senior MS Dynamics AX/365 Developer will play an integral part in managing the overall application architecture and design decisions during a project. You will work to map the overall design to client requirements and systems, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit within the enterprise context.
- Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for mid to large-sized Dynamics 365 (F&O) projects
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customisation, and integration to meet those needs within Dynamics 365 (F&O)
- Deep knowledge of the Dynamics F&O, customer engagement, USD, interactive service hub, field service and portals. Strong understanding of when to use of native features and when it is appropriate to use custom development. Ability to successfully communicate this information to both internal and client teams
The successful MS Dyamics 365 Solution Architect must have a strong Dynamics 365 (F&O) background in development and administration of open sources databases.
- At least three years' Microsoft Dynamics customer engagement applications (CRM) product experience and processes along with experience in other MS Dynamics modules
- At least five years of project experience and three years of consulting experience
- Professional certification in F&O or agree to achieve appropriate certification in agreed upon time frame
- Experience implementing and customising Dynamics F&O and Dynamics 365
- Experience with other Microsoft products (e.g. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, SharePoint, etc.)
- Proficient in Visual Studio, Business Intelligence Development Studio, PowerBI, O365 Administration, SQL Server Data Tools, and Team Foundation Server
- Familiarity with Azure SQL, SSIS or other ETL technologies
This company has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence. Main goals included is to help companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programmes as well as providing professional technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
If you are a talented Senior MS Dynamics AX/365 Developer professional and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.