Senior Dynamics AX/365 Developer
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Fortune 100 electronics company and leading technology products distributor is seeking a high-calibre Senior Dynamics AX/365 Developer to be responsible for solution design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 solutions.
About the Senior Dynamics AX/365 Developer Role:
The Senior Dynamics AX/365 Developer will play an integral part in managing the overall application architecture and design decisions during a project. You will work to map the overall design to client requirements and systems, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit within the enterprise context.
- Assist the functional resources/business analysts with requirements, gathering and providing design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 (F&O) projects
- Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customisation, and integration to meet those needs within Dynamics 365 (F&O)
- Deep knowledge of the Dynamics F&O, Customer Engagement, USD, Interactive Service Hub, Field Service and Portals. Strong understanding of when to use of native features and when it is appropriate to use custom development, then communicate this information to both internal and client teams
The successful Senior Dynamics AX/365 Developer must have a strong Dynamics 365 (F&O) background in development and administration of open sources databases.
- Minimum of three years' Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement applications (CRM) product experience and processes along with experience in other MS Dynamics modules
- Minimum of five years of project experience and minimum of three years of consulting experience
- Professional certification in F&O or agree to achieve appropriate certification in agreed upon timeframe
- Experience implementing and customising Dynamics F&O and Dynamics 365
- Experience with other Microsoft products (e.g. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, SharePoint, etc.)
- Proficient in Visual Studio, Business Intelligence Development Studio, PowerBI, O365 Administration, SQL Server Data Tools, and Team Foundation Server
- Familiarity with Azure SQL, SSIS or other ETL technologies
This company has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence. Main goals include helping companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programmes as well as provide professional technology service to companies around the world through our international offices.
If you are a talented Senior Dynamics AX/365 Developer and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.