Salesforce Technical Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 18 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-17 it Mandaluyong National Capital Region Ortigas PH 1820 PHP 120000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Salesforce Technical Lead job has become available at an international multi-award winning software company specialising in solutions implemented using Salesforce.
About the Salesforce Technical Lead Role:
The Salesforce Technical Lead will play an integral part in leading a team of Salesforce developers in a complex environment.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in eliciting requirements and analysing their current business processes to define and implement IT solutions that deliver value
- Proactively seek out and keep up-to-date on Salesforce technologies, related tools, and best practices
- Rely on instructions, guidelines, policies, and procedures to perform day to day tasks
- Keep projects, initiatives in motion and delivered on time.
- Assist in creating project plans and estimates for themselves and teammate
The successful Salesforce Technical Lead must have a strong Salesforce development and team management background as well as excellent development and support skills.
- At least four years' software functional experience in Salesforce is a must
- At least one year of experience in managing a small team
- Advanced understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Lightning application development is preferred
- Core sales/service cloud technology such as triggers, data migration, validation rules, dashboards, reports, profiles, permission sets, roles, and so on
If you are a talented Salesforce Developer Team Leader and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.