Senior Oracle Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 it Taguig PH PHP 1200000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A worldwide group of independent financial service companies serving the world's elite hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms is looking to recruit a Senior Oracle Developer. In this job, you will work directly with end users to understand and resolve issues within the system.
About the Senior Oracle Developer Role:
The Senior Oracle Developer will report to the Associate Director of Development and is a key position within the development group which is responsible for developing and maintaining all applications.
- Administer any Oracle database versions 11g, 10g databases
- Create utilities to parse through code in various languages (JAVA, .NET/C#, Delphi, J2EE) for syntax conversion
- Ensure that database objects, programme data access, procedures and converted into a target Oracle environment
- Advise management on database concepts and functional capabilities
- Must be able to tune/troubleshoot to gain improvements in performance
The successful Senior Oracle Developer must have experience in liaising with supporting functions such as business analysis, application support and quality assurance to ensure successful delivery of reports and templates.
- University level education in information technology
- Understand the company system's lifecycle methodology and project development lifecycle, and contribute to database design reviews
- Experience with information technologies as a SR DBA/developer and must be exposed with Oracle technologies
- Data architecture and modelling is a plus
This company has its roots in Europe, with a history spanning 75 years. They operate in six continents and employ more than 6,000 professionals across 45 countries. The firm boasts a management that is supportive, personable and focused on developing professionals to the highest standards.
If you are a talented Senior Oracle Developer and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.