Senior Workday Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Workday Consultant job has become available at an American MNC. This is a key role in Workday services, support, optimisation, consulting and creating solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organisations, then scales with them as they grow.
About the Senior Workday Developer Role:
The Senior Workday Developer would be responsible for planning ERP optimisation related to information technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications.
- Work on Workday and PeopleSoft human capital management (HCM) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and enterprise resources
- Participate in Workday business processes mapping and in the day-to-day activities of HCM advisory engagements for various clients, including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, systems configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Review Workday application security profiles to assess how application security is being used as a part of the overall business process control environment
To succeed in this Senior Workday Developer role, must have a strong development skills in Workday or Peoplesoft HCM module as well as excellent organisational and support skills.
- Three to seven years of working experience as a Workday Integration/Developer responsible on performing technical support functions focused on ERP and HCM-related systems
- Advanced technical and administrative experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) or related systems
- Advanced technical and administrative experience in human capital management (HCM) or related systems
- Preferred actual Workday or PeopleSoft experience on a HR-related platform
- Working knowledge of Middleware Architecture (Websphere, etc.). Strong understanding of development tools used for building API’s, interfaces, customisations, reporting, workflows, and data migrations
- Experience in configuration/integration/testing/implementation/documentation
This global company has its roots in the United States, with a history spanning 40 years with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions market.
If you are a talented Senior Workday Developer and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.