SAP BI/BW Business Analysis Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 financial-services BGC, Taguig City National Capital Region PH PHP 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A unique SAP BI/BW Business Analysis Manager job opportunity has just arisen at a prestigious financial institution in BGC, Taguig City. Your main responsibility is to lead a team of SAP BI/BW Business Analysts responsible for interacting with business users across all levels in the organisation.
About the SAP BI/BW Business Analysis Manager Role:
As a SAP BI/BW Business Analysis Manager, you will be interacting with business users across all levels in the organisation.
- Manage a team of SAP BI/BW Business Analysts
- Define and manage BI/BW deliverables
- Formulate key BI/BW technical requirements
- As-is analysis of the data warehouse and create future model solutions
- Design, develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions
- Prepare test scenarios and scripts to be used through the application testing cycle
- Support application, integration and user acceptance testing
- Support incident management and change request
To succeed in this role, you will need to be results-oriented and able to support team objectives and goal with some outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Over eight years' SAP work experience, with extensive exposure to SAP BI/BW
- People management of SAP BI/BW/WEBI Business Analysts
- Experience of at least two to three fully implemented projects in the role of SAP BI/BW consultant
- Good knowledge of SAP BI/BW 7.4 and above and integration with POSDM and ECC
- Good Knowledge of Standard BW extractor, SAP BI Content, and Basic ABAP
- Basic understanding of BW IP (integrated planning)
- SAP BI (BW, BO) certification is beneficial
- Banking or financial experience is beneficial
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree or master's degree in engineering (computer/telecommunication), computer science/information technology or equivalent
This renowned organisation needs no introduction to recognised as one of the leader in their industry. The organisation made its mark in the retailing world as a pioneer and have been a prominent icon for over two decades.
If you are driven and would love to be part of their success stories, then this is the role for you. A great career progression opportunity awaits the right person for this SAP BI/BW Business Analysis Manager role.
Apply today or email me to discuss more about this new role.