Service Desk Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Drazz Abluyen
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region Makati City PH PHP 35000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Service Desk Analyst job has become available at one of the leading international companies based in Makati, Philippines. This is a role for an experienced service desk analyst who is preferably available immediately.
About the Service Desk Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the first line of support, delivering the highest quality of service alongside a team of service desk analysts.
- First level of support for all related queries and concerns
- Responsible for internal ITIL standards and best practices in resolving issues on first level
- Proper escalation of tickets whereas issues are unresolved
- Incident logging using Cherwell, incident analysis and detection of potential problem
- Assessment of processes and troubleshooting if required
- IT documentation management
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Substantial experience in enterprise or corporate user support
- Knowledge and experience with internal ticketing tool such as ITSM and MS Active Directory
- ITIL Certification or training (preferred but not required)
- Deep knowledge of network concepts and VOIP
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach and presentation
- Keen to work on a shifting schedule specific to EMEA and US
The successful service desk analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them one of the best in their field of expertise. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a proactive, driven, capable of working under pressure, and enjoys working in a team, you can take your career forward with this exciting Service Desk Analyst role.
Apply now to learn more.