Salesforce Developer Team Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 it Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Salesforce Developer Team Lead job has just become available at one of the most rapidly growing fintech companies based in Ortigas City. Reporting directly to the Product Manager headquartered in the US, this is a role for a developer team lead who is a leader in their field.
About the Salesforce Developer Team Lead Role:
The Salesforce Developer Team Lead will play an integral part in leading a team of Salesforce developers in a complex environment.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in eliciting requirements and analysing their current business processes to define and implement IT solutions that deliver value
- Proactively seek out and keep up-to-date on Salesforce technologies, related tools, and best practices
- Rely on instructions, guidelines, policies, and procedures to perform day-to-day tasks
- Keep projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time
- Assist in creating project plans and estimates for yourself and teammates
The successful Salesforce Technical Lead must have a strong Salesforce development and team management background as well as excellent development and support skills. To succeed in this role, the Salesforce Developer Team Lead must have the ability to lead effectively, be entrepreneurial and driven.
- At least four years' software functional experience in Salesforce is a must
- At least one year of experience in managing a small team
- Advanced understanding of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Lightning application development is preferred
- Core sales/service cloud technology such as triggers, data migration, validation rules, dashboards, reports, profiles, permission sets, roles, and so on
The company is an IT company, and part of a group that is amongst the market leaders in the IT industry. They have more than 700 employees in the Philippines. This company is much more than fintech and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented Salesforce Developer Team Leader and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.