SAP Project Manager
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 07 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A pharmaceutical company is seeking a SAP Project Manager to play an integral part for the successful implementation of assigned SAP processes, solutions and products.
About the SAP Project Manager:
In this role, you will interact closely with users to gather requirements including system configuration, prepare functional specification and test configuration from concept to production rollout.
- Project implementation in the region and participate in global roll out projects
- Work with user representatives and other project team members in supporting relevant SAP Modules
- Liaise with global team on SAP improvement and global functions roll-out
- Engage in ad-hoc project as assigned
The successful SAP Project Manager must have a strong project implementation background as well as excellent organization and support skills.
- At least eight years' hands on SAP experience, both as a user and IMG settings
- Proven track record in any SAP ERP modules, including FICO / SD / MM / PP / QM / WM
- Experience of other IT applications (e.g. O365, SharePoint, MS .Net) will be an advantage Independent, good time management with ability to meet tight deadline
- A team player with strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Occasional travelling may be required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as SAP Consultant
The company offers a broad range of intravenously administered generic drugs across a wide array of therapeutic categories and provides administration of these products; the company provides related medical devices.
If you are a talented SAP Project Manager and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.