SAP PP Consultant
Salary Attractive Package
Location Cebu Province
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 08 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A pioneer in the ERP practice in the Philippines is seeking a SAP PP Consultant to analyse customers' business requirements, map to SAP technology, identify gaps and dependencies among applicable modules and contribute in building the project plan and schedule.
About the SAP PP Consultant Role:
In this role, you will play an integral part for the successful implementation of assigned SAP processes, solutions and products.
- Demonstrate product functionality within the client's business context
- Develop functional design, specifications and modifications to close gaps
- Configure the solution (including interface with among modules)
- Train users and other team members
- Prepare documentation for user's references or as required by the project methodology, ISO requirements and consultants billing purposes
To be successful in this SAP PP Consultant role, you must possess a Bachelor’s/College degree in Accounting, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least five years' experience in the related field
- Must be knowledgeable in SAP application/software
- Must have experience in SAP PP implementation
- Experience in project implementation and roll outs is an advantage
- Must have a strong PP implementation background as well as excellent organisation and support skills
This company is a trusted partner in enabling technologies to become business solutions for enterprises in the region.
If you are a talented SAP PP Consultant and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.