Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
This is a great opportunity for the Solutions Architect (Business Intelligence) to play a key role in the evaluation and recommendation of various tools, processes, methods and products to build reliable, scalable and high-performing, enterprise class solutions for the business.
About the Solutions Architect (Business Intelligence) Role:
You will help articulate business requirements associated with projects; develop and gain buy-in for high-level designs (Conceptual Architecture) that support the business requirements.
- Create detailed end-to-end architecture that entail the following elements: System Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Security Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration, Service Oriented Architectures, and Business Process Management
- Provide architecture leadership and mentor projects consisting of employees and outside contractors
- Conduct design reviews, code reviews, progress reviews and other project specific governance
- Participate in the development of Information Technology Strategies and Roadmaps in support of the business strategies
- Help in establishing architecture and application development standards and best practices
- Participle in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools
The successful Solutions Architect (Business Intelligence) must have a strong experience in BI tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than eight years of related development experience
- Experienced developer with strong .NET programming skills.
- ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC and Web Service technologies (WCF)
- AngularJS, Kendo UI, Bootstrap, nHibernate , jQuery, jQuery UI and other related 3rd Party Open Source Tools
- SQL development experience (TSQL, reports, performance tuning)
- Experience with browser-based web applications delivered over the Internet that support high user concurrency
- Experience working with large relational databases
- Experience managing/leading a team of technical developers
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, including the ability to research, design, and write new documentation, as well as to maintain and improve existing material
The successful solution architect will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are talented and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.