Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading international financial services organisation based in Bonifacio Global City is now looking for an experienced ETL Developer to support the Data & Analytics strategy of data integration and data warehouse solutions for the Business.
About the ETL Developer Role:
The ETL developer will be involved in projects through model, design, build and test of Data warehouse interface, ETL and Data model services
- Involved in data acquisition to extend the Enterprise Data Warehouse data coverage, ensuring data readily available for future initiatives
- Work with Data Quality Manager to identify data quality issues and facilitate resolution at source
- Support the Data Warehouse Operations Specialist, help out with urgent BAU tickets and minor enhancements
- Align Data Warehouse environment and source code management with the Strategic enterprise solution this include database restore, TFS code merge and deploy from Dev, SIT and UAT branches
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of five years' Microsoft SQL Server Development experience from SSIS ETL design and Build, TFS Source Code Management, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures and Database Tuning.
- A degree in Bachelor of Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of four years' Data Warehousing from Star Schema Design to Star Schema Design
- Strong skills in Confluence and JIRA
The group is a well-established global credit provider.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.