Data Analytics Specialist
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 pharmaceuticals 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An international multi-award winning pharmaceutical company has a job opportunity for a talented, motivated and hands-on Data Analytics Specialist to coordinate the accuracy and completeness of data sets.
About the Data Analytics Specialist Role:
The Data Analytics Specialist will be reporting to the Teams' Analytics and Insight Manager and will be responsible for the preparation of data and analytics underlying the business’ products and services.
- Execute data preparation procedures in support of good analytics
- Designing dashboards, reports and analyses focused on key business issues for IP and its clients
- Articulate implications of key analyses senior business stakeholders
- Lead key projects to drive business change through analytics
The successful Data Analytics Specialist must be able to handle the master database, as it is the core piece of the organisation's intellectual property and key to the company’s success.
- Business intelligence, analytics or management consulting background
- Good personal and communication skills to engage with senior stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills (VBA is a nice to have); Familiarity with visualisation software e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire
- Familiarity with coding languages (SQL R, Python) — nice to have
If you are a talented Data Analytics Specialist and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.