Senior Business Intelligence Manager
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Fortune 100 American electronics company and leading technology products distributor has a new Senior Business Intelligence Manager job opportunity for a high-calibre individual to manage the overall strategic planning and achievement of the clients’ goals.
About the Senior Business Intelligence Manager Role:
The Senior Business Intelligence Manager will play an integral part in managing the global strategic business intelligence operations of a complex environment.
- Lead the BI Dashboard Development Teams in multiple global locations
- Work close together with HRBP contact for upcoming tasks and/or related items around the HR part of the team members
- Send out mails or set up calls to communicate new applications with the regions, countries or business units
- Provide strategic and thought leadership to team, peers and stakeholders in the field of expertise
- People management and handle clients in a global capacity
The successful Senior Business Intelligence Manager must have a strong business intelligence background as well as excellent people and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or equivalent degree is required; master’s degree preferred
- Willing to work on a mid-shift
- Minimum of eight years' functional experience including a minimum of five years' position specific experience
- Minimum of five years' supervisory experience preferably managing through subordinate managers
- Experience in managing projects, PMP certified preferred
- Good understanding of data, infrastructure, data warehouse, data modelling and analytics
- Good understanding of consolidation principles and reporting in a large multinational environment
This company has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence. With access to almost 80% of business-to business spend worldwide and a global presence in 38 countries, it remains at the forefront of the global technology marketplace.
If you are a talented senior business intelligence professional and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges you, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.