ERP Project Leader
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-02-08 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the biggest ERP production management system consulting and development firm in Japan is looking for an ERP Project Leader, based in Makati City.
About the ERP Project Leader Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for pioneering the implementation and optimisation of Information System projects (in house ERP system) in all dimensions: strategic, commercial, financial, legal, organisational, and technical. He will be responsible for leading and/or participating in projects spanning the breadth and depth of our customer's business units.
- The Project manager will be responsible for effective delivery at the right Cost, Quality and Time for multiple ERP projects
- He will lead the application and business process consulting associated with the implementation of ERP applications including logistics management, finance & accounting, sales & distribution, inventory & procurement applications etc
- Will be responsible for managing and coordinating all resources involved with the software implementation
- Will use structured implementation methodology, manage project risks, manage project administration
- Will effectively track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns via status reports and communication to management
- Work in concert with Business Sponsors and Analysts, Development Team and QC Testing Team throughout the Project life cycle
An ideal candidate is someone who has a strong passion for technology and a desire to enable the business with at least five to seven years of hands-on experience as a ERP Project Leader.
- At least 10 years of ERP package implementation experience preferably in
- Extensive experience in Project Management delivery, minimum of 3 full cycle implementation
- Strong ERP skills - Project experience across ERP upgrades or the deployment of an ERP across a multi-site organisation (Dynamics AX/SAP/Oracle)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, be strong and effective communicators who can persuade and influence others and possess the ability to interact with all levels of an organisation
- Experience in handling multiple projects and managing a team of five to ten people. People management skill required and demonstrated ability on the same
- Open to continuous feedback and collaboration. Driven with an urgency to deliver
- Must be open to travel in the APAC region
This company has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence and currently leading an enterprise software provider in ERP.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting ERP Project Leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.