SAP Solution Manager
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 manufacturing-and-production 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting SAP Solution Manager job has just become available in a leading multinational manufacturing company.
About the SAP Solution Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the SAP Solution Manager to play a key role in the development and maintenance of SAP Solution Manager software solutions for internal customers who are leaders in the industry.
- SAP Solution Manager Professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyse, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications.
- SAP Technical design, implement and deploy SAP Solution Manager required functionality to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP Solution Manager process design, setup and deployment.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong experience in SAP Solution Manager to support enterprise-wide and mission-critical SAP related projects. You will also value being in a family-oriented organisation and be able to uphold this value to the people in your organisation.
- Design, implement and test ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager like ChaRM, ITSM, E2E monitoring etc.
- Responsible for overall SAP Solution Manager strategy roadmap and implementation timelines
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the SAP Solution Manager landscapes including integration to third party tools like ARIS, HP ALM
- Review project requirements and identify gaps in the functionality of the Solution Manager application in both the project management and monitoring areas
- Initiate, coordinate and deliver development and implementation of system changes and work closely with SAP Solution Manager technical developers to ensure accurate and timely code that matches the designs
This multinational retail and manufacturing company has had a global presence for 100 years. Success is driven by the talent leaders and the teams around them.
If you are passionate and believe you can be a driver of performance, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.