Microsoft Business Intelligence Database Administrator
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-19 financial-services Makati National Capital Region Valero PH PHP 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A worldwide group of independent financial services company is looking for a Microsoft Business Intelligence Database Administrator has experience in working directly with end users to understand and resolve issues within the system.
About the Microsoft Business Intelligence Database Administrator Role:
The Microsoft Business Intelligence/Database Administrator will play an integral part in supporting the global operations in a complex environment. You will be responsible for overall System Architecture of Citco’s Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions utilising MS SQL Server 2012/2014 SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and MS SharePoint etc.
- Manage SQL Server instances through multiple product lifecycle environments from development
Database/Business Intelligence Development
- Write, optimise and troubleshoot highly complex SQL statements
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure on-time on-budget delivery’s Development to mission-critical production systems
The successful Microsoft Business Intelligence Database Administrator must have a strong Microsoft Business Intelligence background as well as excellent organisation and support skills.
- Minimum five years of Microsoft SQL Server (2008, 2012 and above) Database Administration
- Minimum five years of Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and T-SQL) Development experience (2008, 2012 and above)
- Strong working knowledge of Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of SSIS ETL development and data warehousing/data marts
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MS SQL Server
- Well versed in working with Microsoft Windows Server environments (2008 and above)
- Experience in advanced batch/Perl/PowerShell scripting, VB Script or any other scripting languages
- Must be amenable to work on a night shift
This company has its roots in Europe, with a history spanning 75 years. The firm boasts of its management that is supportive, personable and focused on developing professionals to the highest standards.
If you are a talented Microsoft Business Intelligence/Database Administrator and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.