Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A worldwide group of independent financial services companies is looking for an ideal Qlikview Developer to work directly with end users to understand and resolve issues within the system.
About the Qlikview Developer Role:
The Qlikview Developer would be developing and maintaining analytic products including reports and data models to ensure success of key strategic initiatives. You will also work with business partners on the analytic development team and other areas to solve complex data problems.
- Designing and developing the analytic data layers as well as ETL processes to support analysis and reporting
- Utilising SQL, writing queries to generate the output, performing routine maintenance and addressing special requests
- Supporting existing analytical work products and updating them based on various enterprises IT initiatives such as database migration, member/ client platform migrations and source system migration/consolidations
The successful Qlikview Developer must have a strong Qlik background as well as excellent organisation and support skills.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in IT, Statistics, Math or a combination of related experience and/or education or Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or closely related analytical/ technical field is preferred
- Finance-based industry experience is preferred
- Minimum of five to seven years of related technology experience, strong organisational, communication,and interpersonal skills
- More than five years' experience with QlikView Latest Versions (11, 12) and Qlik Sense
- More than five years' experience working with Relational Databases like Teradata, MSSQL, Oracle and etc.
- More than five years' experience in data analysis, troubleshooting, etc., by writing SQL statements and stored procedures
This company has its roots in Europe, with a history spanning 75 years. The firm boasts of its management that is supportive, personable and focused on developing professionals to the highest standards.
If you are a talented Qlikview Developer and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.