Tableau Data Analyst
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-26 pharmaceuticals Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 60000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An international multi-award winning pharmaceutical company is looking for a talented and motivated hands-on Data Analytics Specialist, to coordinate the accuracy and completeness are top priorities for this data set of this global organisation.
About the Data Analytics Specialist role:
The Data Analytics Specialist will be reporting to the Teams' Analytics and Insight Manager and will be responsible for the preparation of data and analytics underlying the business’ products and services.
- Execute data preparation procedures in support of good analytics
- Designing dashboards, reports and analyses focused on key business issues for IP and its Clients
- Articulate implications of key analyses senior business stakeholders
- Lead key projects to drive business change through analytics
The successful Data Analytics Specialist must handle the master database will be a core piece of organisation's intellectual property and key to the company’s success.
- Business intelligence, analytics or management consulting background
- Good personal and communication skills to engage with senior stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills (VBA is a nice to have) + familiarity with visualization software e.g.
- Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire
- Familiarity with coding languages (SQL R, Python) — nice to have
You will be joining a world leading pharmaceutical company who is widely regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a talented Data Analytics Specialist professional and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.