ERP Project Manager
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
Be part of one of the biggest Cloud HR & Global Payroll and Logistics Software’s company in changing the ERP - HR platform and processes of The Philippines as an ERP Project Manager.
About the ERP Project Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing implementation and optimisation of Information System projects (ERP, CRM, etc.) in all dimensions: strategic, commercial, financial, legal, organisational, and technical. You will be responsible for leading and/or participating in projects spanning the breadth and depth of our customer's business units.
- Responsible for effective delivery at the right Cost, Quality and Time for multiple ERP projects
- Lead the application and business process consulting associated with the implementation of ERP applications including logistics management, finance & accounting, sales & distribution, inventory & procurement applications etc
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all resources involved with the software implementation
- Will use structured implementation methodology, manage project risks, manage project administration
- Will effectively track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns via status reports and communication to management
- Work in concert with Business Sponsors and Analysts, Development Team and QC Testing Team throughout the Project life cycle
To succeed as the ERP Project Manager you are someone who has a strong passion for technology and a desire to enable the business with at least five to seven years' hands-on experience as an ERP Project Manager
- Minimum of five years' experience in ERP implementation
- Extensive experience in Project Management delivery, minimum of 3 full cycle implementation
- Strong ERP skills - Project experience across ERP upgrades or the deployment of an ERP across a multi-site organisation (Dynamics AX/SAP/Oracle)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, be strong and effective communicators who can persuade and influence others and possess the ability to interact with all levels of an organisation
- Prince 2 and/or PMI accredited is an advantage, Agile also is great to have
- Experience in handling multiple projects and managing a team of 5-10 people
- People management skills required and demonstrated ability on the same
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a good interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to continuous feedback and collaboration. Driven with an urgency to deliver
- Open to travel
This company has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence and currently leading an enterprise software provider on Cloud, Mobile and Tablets.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.