Senior SAP FICO Consultant (Alabang)
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-03 it Alabang National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Senior SAP FICO Analyst job is now available in one of the biggest construction companies in the world and has been in the industry for the last 50 years in creating new product categories and markets.
About the Senior SAP FICO Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible providing hands on expertise for designing ‘best practice' Source to Pay/Accounts Payable automation solutions that combine knowledge from industry experience and latest capabilities within SAP ERP ECC 6.0 and effectively coordinate business/function and third-party vendor relationships.
- Review the rolling 18-month project roadmap with the various business functions to ensure alignment with business goals
- SAP ERP, BW/Business Objects, and SharePoint will be the key technology enablers
- Provide technical expertise on configuring SAP Accounts Payable/MM module and act as an internal expert on SAP capabilities in the Source to Pay area
- Provide industry standard accounts payable processes and technology expertise
- Hands-on expertise in SAP related modules including MM, FI (ECC 6.0 EHP 6)
To succeed in this role you are someone who has a strong passion for technology and a desire to enable the business with at least five to seven years of hands-on experience as a Senior SAP FICO Analyst.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or business-related major with demonstrated knowledge of business process, especially in Purchasing, Accounts Payable area
- SDLC project management experience
- Over six years' IT Systems Projects / Business Analysis / Service experience
- Six Sigma Greenbelt and Project Management (PMI/PMP) certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate experience in Project Management
This company has a strong global presence and have customers in over 100 countries and 57 manufacturing locations. Their global presence ensures that customers receive high performance products that deliver layers of value and superior solutions.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior SAP FICO Analyst.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.