SAP Middleware Expert (Penang based)
Salary PHP1300000 - PHP1301000 per annum + performance + MNC benefits
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 health-and-safety Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1301000 1301000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
One of the world's leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions is seeking a SAP Middleware Expert to deliver and support large-scale integration with web services technologies. This role will be based in Penang, Malaysia.
About the SAP Middleware Expert Role:
Reporting to the IT Director in Penang, the job scope include system architect, back-end support, project implementation and system life cycle management focus on IT Infrastructure and digital workplace.
- Independent administration of tickets as a SAP Middleware Expert
- Provide technical support for incoming inquiries
- Fulfil predefined service requests
- Ensure operational support for global middleware applications
- Involve as middleware expert in new projects
- Implement B2B and A2A integration with seb services technologies
- Application management including Life Cycle Management for SAP PI, SAP PO, SAP CPI and SAP SLT
To be successful in this role, you must possess minimum three years’ experience in data centre or shared services background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or any other relevant courses
- Minimum three years’ hands on experience in SAP PI, SAP PO, SAP CPI and/or SAP SLT
- Experience with EAN COM and EDIFACT
- Experience in EDI-Technologies and SAP ALE is an added advantage
- Technically sound and understanding of cross functional function
This global leader in the healthcare industry needs no introduction, with a history stretching back over 180 years serving customers worldwide. With an ever-expanding business, this organisation is actively focusing on its constantly-growing business in Asia. With a culture that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation, this organisation promotes internal growth and a gender-equal workforce.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever-present, with the option of global mobility as well. If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1419000.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A