Data Warehouse Operations Specialist
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-30 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Data Warehouse Operations Specialist job has become available for a well-established global credit provider.
About the Data Warehouse Operations Specialist role:
The successful candidate will support the Data and Analytics primarily through operational support and change release management.
- Monitor the data warehouse — resolve load incidents and reconciliation issues; Tune database activities
- Document BAU support processes; comply with GRC policies
- Manage the promotion of new code from test environments into production; Review new ETL patterns and design
- Improve regime constantly to automate change releases
- Support minor enhancement requests and data labs moving into production; Support the strategic business analytics roadmap
To succeed in the role, you must have experience in Microsoft TFS Source Code Management ; Coding SQL queries incl. T-SQL.
- MS SQL Stack — five years' experience on SSIS and SSAS
- Data Warehousing Methodologies - Kimball Methodology, Star Schema Design, Agile development or prototyping methods
- SQL Server DBA experience and Cognos BI Stack (are a plus)
- Must be willing to work non-standard hours
Since 2001, the company has always believed in their mission to help people succeed guided by their core values of Can Do, Balanced and Real. The group is a well-established global credit provider. Apart from consumer lending, they also provide specialist experience in our core disciplines of Property Advisory and Asset Servicing across the residential and commercial property sectors. They have presence in Australia, Asia and Europe – including Ireland, UK, Spain and South Korea.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply for the role today.