Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting NetSuite Administrator job is now available at a multinational company based in Makati, with core businesses in subsea technologies, surface technologies and energy infrastructures.
About the NetSuite Administrator Role:
The NetSuite Administrator will have the opportunity to create software solutions using Agile practices.
- Support all NetSuite users across the business
- Monitor the health of the NetSuite platform to quickly detect, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues
- Work with NetSuite account management and support teams to gain further insight into NetSuite’s capabilities and to resolve system issues
- Create saved searches and reports to provide business users with the information needed to make strategic decisions
The successful NetSuite Administrator must create valuable insights using NetSuite to develop custom NetSuite solutions using SuiteBuilder (e.g. custom fields, custom forms, and work flows).
- Experience/understanding of the NetSuite platform
- Certified NetSuite Administrator a plus but not required
- Familiar with Agile project management methodologies
- Familiar with business and e-commerce processes
- Experience with other SaaS e-commerce platforms a plus but not required
- Minimum three years' hands-on configuration and support of NetSuite OneWorld with SRP Module, complex saved searches and reports, form and role customisation, and work flow
- Must be amenable to work in an EMEA shift (4 pm)
This global company has its roots in the United States, with a history spanning 100 years with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions.
If you are a talented NetSuite Administrator and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.