HCM Implementation Head
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HCM Implementation Head job is now available at a global IT company based in Philippines. You will be part of one of the biggest ERP production management system consulting and development firms.
About the HCM Implementation Head Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for pioneering the implementation and optimisation of information system projects (in-house ERP system) in all dimensions: strategic, commercial, financial, legal, organisational, and technical. You will be responsible for leading and/or participating in projects spanning the breadth and depth of business units.
- Effectively deliver the right cost, quality and time for multiple ERP projects
- Lead the application and business process consulting associated with the implementation of ERP applications including logistics management, finance and accounting, sales and distribution, inventory and procurement applications, etc.
- Manage and coordinate all resources involved with the software implementation
- Use structured implementation methodology, manage project risks and manage project administration
- Effectively track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns via status reports and communication to management
- Work in concert with business sponsors and analysts, development team and the QC testing team throughout the project life cycle
To succeed in this HCM Implementation Head role, you should have a strong passion for technology and a desire to enable the business with at least five to seven years of hands-on experience as a ERP project leader.
- At least 10 years' ERP package implementation experience, preferably with a vendor
- Extensive experience in project management delivery, with a minimum of three full-cycle implementation
- Strong ERP skills - project experience across ERP upgrades or the deployment of an ERP across a multi-site organisation (Dynamics AX/SAP/Oracle)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be strong and effective communicators who can persuade and influence others and possess the ability to interact with all levels of an organisation
- Experience in handling multiple projects and managing a team of 5 - 10 people. Demonstrated people management skill is required
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to continuous feedback and collaboration. Driven with an urgency to deliver
- Open to travel in the APAC region
This leading enterprise software provider in ERP has a strong global presence and is the only broad-based IT distributor with significant APAC presence.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting HCM Implementation Head.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.