Full Stack Developer (US-shift)
Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 15 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A promising start-up venture with a business spanning five years of profitable operations is actively looking for a Full Stack Developer (US-shift) to join the software engineering team in Ortigas, Metro Manila.
About the Full Stack Developer (US-shift) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be developing software applications and should be comfortable in a start-up atmosphere. As a full stack developer, you will work on both front-end and back-end of applications.
- Contribute and make key decisions on improvements and design
- Build and improve the application using the best development practices in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Write huge amounts of code and scalability
To succeed in the Full Stack Developer (US-shift) role, you should have at least seven (7) years' total experience in IT building we-based applications, and at least three (3) years as a full stack developer. You must be a strong independent thinker, self-motivated, highly communicative, and with a passion to work in a start-up environment.
- Experience working in open source software including Spring, Mybatis, Maven, etc.
- Writing SQL queries in MYSQL database and working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis
- JMS and Kafka, messaging and asynchronous processing design
- Tuning high load, highly scalable and distributed applications
- Experience working with Git distributed source code
- Self-learner, independent, and have outstanding problem-solving skills
Due to its growing number of clients in North America, this start-up company with headquarters in New York City has set-up a delivery team in Manila to cater to their growing demand. The platform is a online B2C customer service that allows restaurant business owners to benefit from being able to tap into a lower-cost, commitment-free labor force that is always ready to handle takeout calls.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Full Stack Developer (US-shift) job.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.