Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A Solutions Architect job has just become available in a leading global professional services company. You will play a key role in the solutions architecture for complex enterprise software.
About the Solutions Architect Role:
The Solutions Architect is a strategic role where you would be responsible in the evaluation and recommendation of various tools, processes, methods and products to build reliable, scalable and high-performing, enterprise class solutions for the business.
- Analyse an array of product offerings and business requirements within the organisation
- Evaluate and identify solutions that meet the needs of the business, utilising industry standard best practices and creative design techniques to overcome complex business and technical challenges
- Articulate business requirements associated with projects; develop and gain buy-in for high-level designs that support the business requirements
- Create detailed end-to-end architecture that entail the following elements: System Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Security Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration, Microservice Oriented Architectures, and Business Process Management
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong technical leadership and SDLC background, and at least three years in the same solutions architecture role.
- Strong .NET programming skills (ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC and Web Service technologies (WCF))
- Proficiency in other technologies such as Silverlight, AngularJS, Typescript, Bootstrap, jQuery and other related 3rd Party Open Source Tools, nHibernate, Entity Framework, Caching (Redis)
- SQL development experience (TSQL, reports, performance tuning)
- Experience using NoSql databases ( e.g. RavenDB )
- Experience with browser based web applications delivered over the Internet that support high user concurrency, working with large relational databases
- Experience managing/leading a team of technical developers
This global company has its roots in United Kingdom, with a history spanning 165 years. Their products and services are solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits, cultivate talent and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals offered to the global market.
If you are a talented Solutions Architect and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.