Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting RPA Analyst job based in Taguig City has just become available at one of multinational retail and manufacturing (shared services) companies in the Philippines to increase efficiency through automation.
About the RPA Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering automated processes solutions and interventions to ensure efficiency processes gains for the business. This role also provides the foundation required to deliver full and accurate automated solutions.
- Analyse new process automation opportunities, quickly assessing feasibility and accurately estimate development effort
- Perform assessment to identify and prioritise business processes that are potential candidates for automation
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements
- Participate with a consultative role in the phases of solution testing and implementation into production
- Act as a central point of knowledge and control for business processes, communicating with the developers, subject matter experts (SMEs) and the business process owners to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three years’ experience in RPA development or process analysis.
- Three years' experience in a Business Analyst / Process Analyst or any other similar roles
- Strong experience or good understanding of business processes with three years' experience on designing and developing RPA workflows, monitoring and scheduling production workflows, programming on Windows platform
- Two years of process-mapping experience preferred
- Two years' experience with Agile Development Methodology preferred
- Lean Six Sigma training certified and continuous improvement experience are a plus
The company is a multinational retail and manufacturing (shared services) company in the Philippines, with global presence for 100 years. Success is driven by the talent leaders and the teams around them.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting RPA Analyst role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.