Enteprise Data Architect
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 30 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international multi-award winning software company is looking for a talented and motivated hands-on Enterprise Data Architect, to coordinate the movement, enhancement, integration, quality and availability of enterprise data throughout the organisation. The job will be located in Philippines, Manila.
About the Enterprise Data Architect Role:
The Enterprise Data Architect will interact and exert influence with all areas of the business, including application development teams, solution process teams, service delivery teams along with finance and sales teams. The ideal candidate will come from a data development and/or big data background with strong experience in a FinTech environment.
- Mapping out all data sources across the enterprise – ensuring that all data sources is documented and maintained within the enterprise data map detailing the semantics of the data
- Design/develop/document interfaces and data movement across systems and the enterprise. Understanding the data is moved around the enterprise, including the frequency, aggregation and/or calculations
- Develop long term strategy to improve the movement of data through integration of sources including the use of business centric/application APIs
- Define integrative views of data that draws together the complete architecture across the enterprise. The views will be complex as the range will cover database extraction through to real time interfaces such as from finance
The successful Enterprise Data Architect must have a strong passion in big data experience to provide overall leadership for driving the enterprise toward an overarching data architecture vision.
- Bachelor's degree holder in any IT-related field
- Five+ years' relevant experience Specialisation in Enterprise Data Architecture in Data Technology (e.g. Big Data, NO SQL, relational databases, etc.)
- Real time and batch integration (e.g. managed file transfer, REST/SOAP, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of languages such as Python, Perl, Bash, etc
- Strong analytical skill
- Design/development of big data lake/warehouse for integration from enterprise wide sources
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL design and data processing mechanisms
- Source code and artifact control – BitBucket, Artifactory
This company has a strong global presence and is the leading marketplace for the marine, oil and gas industries, helping ship-owners, managers, oil rigs and yards to find the best suppliers easily, trade efficiently and build trusted relationships.
If you are a talented Enterprise Data Architect professional and enjoy working in a large environment which challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today to further discuss this new opportunity.