Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading European financial conglomerate with local headquarters in Bonifacio Global City is actively hiring a Domain Architect who will design solutions for the different requirements of business units within the group.
About the Domain Architect Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Engineering, this is a strategic and technical role with the expectation of providing high-level solution designs based on current business needs and set targets.
- Develop the solution design in an Agile environment, meeting global IT standards
- Take ownership of the IT architecture and technology roadmap
- Collaborate with teams to ensure timely delivery with high quality
The successful Domain Architect must have at least 8 years’ experience in the business, with at least three years as a solutions architect, with demonstrable deep experience in a wide range of technologies in an international set-up.
- At least three years' previous experience as a domain or solutions architect
- Proven capacity in Stakeholder, expectation & conflict management
- Expert use of the following technologies:
- JEE / Spring Framework
- XML / JSON
- Relational Databases
- Windows & Red Hat Linux
- Event Buses
- Active Directory
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network. It is currently among leaders in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index Banks industry group.
If you are someone who has the ability to operate at own initiative with a pro-active attitude, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.