Senior Java Developer
Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Senior Java Developer has just become available at a leading retail bank.
About the Senior Java Developer Role:
Reporting directly to the Java Engineering Team Lead, this is a technical role with the expectation of providing above-par output by delivering robust java programs.
- Write and review huge amounts of code
- Influence the direction of the overall architecture
- Develop and maintain standards of software development and components where applicable
- Identify and reduce technical debt
The successful Senior Java Developer must have at least eight years’ experience in the business, with at least three ground-up projects, with demonstrable deep experience in a wide range of technologies in an international set-up.
- At least two years’ experience in using the following technology sets: EJB/J2EE, Spring and Springboot, Hibernate, JBOSS, Tomcat, Postgre SQL, SQL, Oracle, Cloud, Azure, AWS
- Excellent understanding of design, process flows, data modelling, indexing and partitioning, continuous integration/tooling
- Collaborate with teams to ensure timely delivery with high quality
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network. It is currently among leaders in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index Banks industry group.
If you are someone who has the ability to operate at own initiative with a pro-active attitude, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast paced and complex environment.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.