Mobile Applications Developer
Consultant Michael Angelo Sierra
Date posted 22 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading international financial services organisation based in Bonifacio Global City is now looking for an experienced Mobile Applications Developer.
About the Mobile Applications Developer Role:
You will be responsible for developing Android and iOS applications for various projects within South East Asia.
- Align business requirements and produce design specifications accordingly
- Follow a Test Driven Development process and implement Configuration Management practices
- Secure coding practices and conduct Code Optimising / Application Performance Optimisation
- Design, develop, and maintain Android and iOS applications
- Aside from delivering across the entire app life cycle, the Java Mobile Developer must be successful in working with various counterparts around South East Asia
To be successful in this role, you must possess a proven mobile development experience for at least three years’.
- Programming experience using IBM MobileFirst, Angular JS, Angular Ionic, Swift, Objective C, Android, REST, and Agile Methodology
- Knowledge in SQL Light, Cloudant, Oracle, DB2, Web-services, ESB, and SOA
- Exposed in different tools such as Serena, SVN, Eclipse, Cordova, Windows, SQL Tool, JIRA, Crucible, Maven
The company is a trusted name in the industry of financial security and fund management, with presence in 15 territories worldwide. It is a Fortune 500 company, managing assets over $700 billion in its hundred years of operation. They seek to engage additional professionals for an expanding workforce to complement an ever growing clientele.
If you are a talented Mobile Applications Developer with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression and training await the right person in this applications developer job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.