Head of Product Management – Digital Banking
Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 02 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
With presence in 15 countries globally, a leading universal bank with headquarter in Taguig City, Manila is actively recruiting a Head of Product Management (Digital Banking) to ramp up the digital banking project in the Philippines.
About the Head of Product Management – Digital Banking Role:
In this role, you will be accountable for the design, direction, and delivery of digital banking strategies and product management. Reporting to the Head of Group Digital Banking, you will a partner for the technology architecture team and other business units to implement programs.
- Own the digital technology roadmap and ensure that functions agreed are within standard and aligned with the business strategy
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and trends in the financial services sector
- Set up processes within the digital banking team to review status, performance and oversee projects on a regular basis
- Design processes for product reviews, prioritisation of functions with stakeholders and in agreeing to annual roadmaps
- Lead the product development team
To succeed in this role, you must possess a minimum of 10 years of technology leadership experience gained in fintech, e-commerce, or other new economies platform in the digital space.
- At least 15 years' total experience working in a multinational organisation
- Expertise in customer experience
- Experience in managing digital programs and multi-channel products development
- Experience in implementing multi-channel digital banking technologies and integration of such with various spaces
- Effective communication skills and an influencer
This company is a start-up, backed up by a reputable international bank bringing to the Philippines an innovative concept to launch a digital banking from scratch. This is fantastic opportunity for a Head of Product Management – Digital Banking to pioneer a digital technology team.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.