Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding prestigious financial institution is recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to be part of their engineering team. In this role you will deliver robust and efficient engineering and coding practices and automation.
About the DevOps Engineer Role:
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible in delivering world-class reliable and scalable systems to the customer.
- Explore and try different methods to improve productivity and efficiency of the team
- Ensure alignment to Chief Architect roadmaps and strategies
- Meet service levels for systems (availability, security and performance)
- Influence the direction of the overall architecture
- Develop and maintain standards of software development, components, and release management
The successful DevOps Engineer must have demonstrated experience in delivering mission critical systems and also in leading efficient and operational 24/7 large scale system support.
- Degree qualified or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrable deep and applied knowledge of the following (more than two years):
- Programming/Scripting Language & Automation
- Web/Application Servers
- Continuous Integration/Tooling
- Demonstrated experience to design and implement public/private cloud
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring other developers
- Experience working in an agile development lifecycle
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network.
If you love coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast paced and complex environment.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.