Consultant Grace Lucero
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 banking 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An expanding prestigious financial institution is recruiting for a Java Engineer to be part of the team.
About the Java Developer Role:
In this business critical role and a member of the engineering team, you will deliver robust web and mobile applications based on company standards.
- Write and review huge amounts of code
- Timely resolution of incidents and problems, and root cause analysis and remediation
- On-boarding and coaching of the developers
- Ensure compliance with the bank standards
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of two years' experience in hard-core development using Java and agile framework.
- Demonstrated deep and experience in delivering mission critical web applications / solutions using the following technologies: EJB/J2EE, Spring and Springboot, Hibernate, JBOSS, Tomcat, Postgre SQL, SQL, Oracle, Cloud, Azure, AWS
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing front-end software components
- Demonstrated experience in delivering web applications and interacting with a variety of front and back-end systems
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Confident and possess excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
This company a European financial giant with presence in 23 countries around the world. They are a key player in financial markets, mergers and acquisitions, and specialised sector financing.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Java Developer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.